Family Visa > Child Visa

Child Visa

You may apply onshore or offshore for a child to move to Australia to live with their parents or apply for a dependent child to stay temporarily while the parents’ visa application is being processed.

Get Your First 15 Minutes Free

Schedule Your Consultation Now!

Frequently Asked Questions

After the grant of this visa what is the time limit to marry my fiancé?

Don’t know which visa to apply for?

With AIVS’ registered immigration agents, we can help you find a solution to your visa needs, and assist you with any questions you may have about which visa is suitable for your specific circumstances.